
Kenzie had a good first Easter - too bad she won't remember it :) It was a busy day, filled with lots of eating and Family!
7a - Church (she slept, wish I would have - it was an early morning being up since 5)
After church, we went to mom and dad's for some cinnamon buns (clone of a Cinnabon to be exact - they are awesome). We also got our Easter baskets (candy for Brent and I, a John Deere blanket for Miss Kenz). The candy is disappearing quickly, but it has too because my diet starts Monday :(

12p - Lunch at Grannie's. We met up with the rest of Brent's family for a yummy lunch. The scalloped potatoes were my favorite (good job Pam). Kenzie slept the entire time we were there, but got passed around from person to person and seemed to enjoy it. Tessa and Paul enjoyed an Easter egg hunt and hopefully Kenzie will be able to take part next year. We missed being with my family at the cabin, but maybe next year.
3:30 - headed to Grandmother's with mom and Mom, Kenz, Stu and I took a little walk to the farm to get some exercise and check on my cow, Blue, and her calf - all are doing well. Kenzie loves taking walks and especially enjoys her carrier. Her mother does as well - check it out at www.ergobaby.com
5 - The rest of the family arrived for dinner. Before dinner, the clan played some dodgeball headed up by "Coach Ben." It is hilarious watching the little boys play with the "big kids." It was great having all the Freakley's here (except Will, but Cait represented him :)). The house is filling up quickly, with all the babies we keep having! Can't wait for the next family get together, it is great having everyone together.

Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Easter!!
1 comment:
I love the picture of her with the blanket! Phillip took all of my "art" supplies to our little storage building to get things out of the building so that potential buyers could actually see the floor, so I won't be able to get to my bracelet stuff anytime soon, but I will eventually!
Post a Comment