Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cute Story of the Weekend

We were at my Grandparent's Friday evening celebrating my Grandmother's 83rd birthday (Happy Birthday Gram!) when my cousin Michael (he is 6) noticed the small patch of hair that Kenzie still has on her lower back. Here is how the conversation went:

Michael: Kenzie has hair on her back and I don't. And I'm a boy!

Me: Maybe we can take it off her and give it to you.

Michael: Yeah! We can rip it off with tape and stick it to me!

Hang in there Michael - the hair will come soon enough! As for Kenzie, I wish the hair would go away. I am MORE than willing to give it to Michael - at least it is getting lighter and starting to fall out!

2 comments:

Freakley Family said...

Holy crap that is funny! I was dying laughing reading that! Leave it to old Mikey!

Jennifer said...

Your daughter is going to be thrilled to know that you told everyone that she had a hairy back!