It is hard to belive that pregnancy #2 is half over! I had my 20 week appointment today and got a thumbs up! I was supposed to have my ultrasound around this week, but the ultrasound tech is out of town for 2 weeks, so it isn't until the 23rd. It was just a routine check-up, but Dr. Loewith decided we would "play" with the ultrasound machine since it happened to be in my exam room. Woohoo! I got a couple of good shots, although B#2 didn't really want to cooperate. It was all curled up in a ball and was moving around a lot. I was glad I got some pics though! We also discussed having to give birth at WMH and she said that they have a beautiful birthing center and everything will work out. They are having an open house June 25th, so we may have to check that out. I am starting to feel the little one moving around and I love that feeling! Pray things keep going smoothly! Ultrasound: June 23rd; Next Appt: July 6th.

No comments:
Post a Comment