Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Miss Maggie Grace

I know it has been 3 1/2 weeks since her arrival, but we would like to welcome Miss Maggie Grace Miller to our family! She fooled most of us, being a girl, as we all thought I was having a boy! It is great having two girls though and I wouldn't trade her for the world. She weighed in at 7lb 10.5oz and 19in long. She is going to be by little chunk I think, as she was already 8lb 3oz at her 2 week check up. She is a great eater and sleeper, and even sleeps a good 6-7 hours at a time a night right now. I am hoping she will be sleeping through the night before too long! Kenzie is a good big sister, likes to help, and tells people "no touch my baby" when they try to hold her. We are working on that . . . Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Michelle Waldron said...

Maggie is beautiful Nancy! I think holding her may have given Dave the "baby itch" again!