Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where does the time go?

Well, Miss Maggie is 6 months old (on the 19th)! It seems like just yesterday that we were welcoming her to our family. She is quite a mommy's girl right now and changing every day. She had her 6 month check-up yesterday and is doing just great! She is developing right on track is such a happy baby. She is quite a rolly-polly, likes to sit up (although she can't quite do it by herself), is starting to babble constantly, is still sleeping great, and LOVES to drool. She drools on everything, and I hate it! Kenzie never drooled. The doctor did say that he thought her bottom teeth were going to poke through soon, and I hope he is right! She has just started eating some baby food for supper and hasn't disliked anything yet. She also through her first temper tantrum last night. Kenzie was eating some vanilla wafers and Maggie was staring at her as if to say "Hey, I want one!" So, I put her in her Bumbo and let her at it! She LOVED it. It was gross, she was eating it and it was rolling down everywhere and she was in Heaven!! Then, it got too small and I had to take it away. Now, she was NOT in Heaven, she was pissed! It took a lot of distraction to get her to stop crying and calm down! Below are her current stats! Stay tuned for her "6 month picture" - I haven't had a chance to post it yet!

Height - 26 1/8 inch (she is slightly above average, Kenzie was only 25in at 6 months)
Weight - 7kg or 15.4lb (she is slightly belove average here, Kenzie was 7.3kg or 16lb)

No comments: