The little miss turned 8 months last Thursday! Below are a few things she has really started doing!
1 - Waving! She has quite the unique wave, I'll have to capture it on video and post it.
2 - Pulling up on EVERYTHING - I think she will be "cruising" before we know it!
3 - Attachment - she is starting to realize when you leave her, and she doesn't particularlly like it. It is a nice feeling, but it is hard to get things done right now because she wants to be held all the time.
4 - Eating. The girls likes to eat. She LOVES to eat. And she loves sweets - just like her mama! Yesterday she ate a good portion of an Arby's Dreamsicle shake and some of Katie's cake - she probably had a stomach ache when she went to bed!
5 - Grunting. NOT one of my favorite things. She grunts when she wants something, especially when she is eating. It drives me crazy! I am trying to work on sign language, especially the sign for more, but she doesn't clap so I don't know why she would do that.
6 - Dancing! I think this is our favorite thing right now. Anytime music comes, you tap your feet, or sing - she will dance. It is hilarious, and she knows it!
7 - Sleep! Still NOT sleeping through the night! Not fun - we're working on it!
She is growing up too quickly and it is hard to believe that she will be a year old in 4 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment