Tuesday, October 28, 2008

9 months

Kenzie turned 9 months on the 18th. It is hard to believe that she is that old already. The time goes by too fast! She is now 17lb 10oz and 26 inches long - she is a little one, although she has some thighs on her. She has become quite the mischevious one - doing things she knows she isn't supposed to and then just smiling at you when you tell her no! She likes giving kisses, waving CONSTANTLY (sometimes she won't stop, and you just stand there doing it back to her), and eating anything. She is quite the "cruiser" now and I think that walking is just a matter of time. Some of her favorite foods are grilled cheeses, cheerios, chocolate ice cream, and pretty much anything you are eating. The doctor said she is doing great and is right where she needs to be. I am also happy to say that she slept through the night last night (woohoo!). She will do it, and then will be up a few times the next couple of nights. I am keeing my fingers crossed that we can do two in a row tonight though! Below are some recent pictures I took of her, one of my grandparents with all the new additions to the family (quite a crew!), and one of them before we brought my grandparents in the mix (good thing we did).






2 comments:

Freakley Family said...

Ok, YAY for sleeping through the night! I am thrilled for you! Ha! And how cute is the pic in the leaves with the pink sweatshirt! I LOVE IT! And the group photo is AWESOME! I need a copy of that! :-)

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures are great. She seems like such a happy baby. We need to get them together soon for a playdate.