Friday, May 15, 2009

16 week check-up

Yesterday was my 16 week check-up! I got another A-ok and everything looks great. You could here the heartbeat very strong this time, and Dr. H said he/she was really kicking! Looks like we may have another super active one on our hands - Lord help me! We also discussed me having MHG's wedding on November 7th, and he said we may be able to make sure they little one is out well before that - woohoo! (Pray MHG :)). Next Appt: June 11th. Ultrasound: June 23rd (sorry, the sex will be a surprise for us all!).

I also had to take Kenzie to the doctor yesterday because the little one had a "tight" cough. Other than being a little clingy, she acted completely fine. Dr. Cole said it sounded like I was describing croup, but of course she didn't cough the entire appointment until he was walking out the door. Luckily, what he heard was "croupy" - so the steroid we have her on should kick it in the butt! She slept fairly well last night, which was great, considering my mother (who has quite the experience with croup and my sickly brother when he was little) said I was going to have a rough night! Let's hope tonight is another good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A night with a coughing child is miserable for everyone! Poor Miller's! Hope she is feeling better soon!