Friday, July 10, 2009

24 Weeks

I had my 24 week appointment yesterday and all is well! I have gained quite a bit of weight since the last appointment, but Dr. H didn't comment on that, thankfully! All deliveries are now taking place at Warren and Dr. H said that things have gone smoothly and the nursing staff there is wonderful. He said I should expect a wonderful delivery and stay. That was encouraging. The baby is moving like crazy right now and if this keeps up after he/she is born, it is going to be as active as Kenzie (Lord help me!). You can now see the baby kicking through my clothes, and I love that! I have to do the glucose test at my next appointment - yay! :( Next appt: August 4th, then I start going every 2 weeks (I will really be on the home stretch then). Now I just have to work on Kenzie sleeping in her "big girl" bed. That is going to take some time I think . . .

No comments: