Kenzie took her first trip to the beach last week - and loved it! I wasn't sure how she was going to do at first, since she is a little hesitant to get in the sand in her sand box. But, she did GREAT, and played for about 3-4 hours in it every morning! We had a great trip, nice weather, a visit to Jockey's Ridge, and a nice dinner out with all the family! We had a pretty packed house all week, with 4 babies aged 10months to 19months all there at the end of the week! They had a great time though! It was so wonderful to see all of them playing together and enjoying their time at the beach. Brent came down half-way through the week and enjoyed himself as well - minus the major sunburn he got from being in the water most of the time and not re-applying sunscreen as he should! Oh well! IT was good to get home, but I hated to go back to work after 9 days off! I almost forgot how to work! Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment