Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cool New Products

So, I have purchased two pretty cool products recently. The first is Teething "Bling." I know, sounds pretty crazy and dumb, but Maggie LOVES it! You can check out the website www.smartmomjewelry.com. I would have never bought this with Kenzie because she never chewed on anything, but Maggie constantly has something in her mouth! I much prefer her to be chewing on this than her shirt or mine! So, if you have a baby that loves to chew, this necklace is for you!


Another new favorite is our house is the temporal scan thermometer. It is accurate, fast, and super easy. Our pediatrician recommended one awhile ago, but we just got around to purchasing it. You can pick one up anywhere from about $30 - $100. My parents have the Exergen thermometer and we have the Vicks. I highly recommend it and you can even use it while the kids are asleep! They also have some that can also measure the temperature of bath water, etc without having to touch anything.

No comments: