Thursday, March 25, 2010
Kenzie's 2 Year Check-Up
Kenzie had her 2 year check-up yesterday (I was a little behind, I know!) and is doing great! She is 29.4lb (75%) and 33in (25-30%). Her weight jumped a lot quicker than her height did it the past 6-8 months, so we need to start monitoring what she is eating/drinking a little bit more. She lovers her milk, especially when she is upset or tired, but we need to limit her intake. She also has her mother's sweet tooth and needs to cut back on the sweets! We are working on that . . . He said it isn't anything to be too concerned about right now at this age, but if we don't watch at the rate she was gaining she would be well over the 100% mark! Developmentally she is at the 3 1/2 year old range (but I think it is more than that, I know I am her mother so of course I would think that!). I answered some of the questions with a "no" when they probably should have been "yes." Looking ahead to the other questions she could answer all of those! Oh well, I am not much for those charts anyway! I am pleased she is doing so well and she has QUITE the personality! Some of her current favorite things include: anything to eat (see?), milk, saying "poop", pulling her shirt up, playing at the park, going to the library, playing on her new swing set, asking "why?", and talking. I'll post a cute picture soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
saying "poop"! HAHA! I LOVE IT!
Just wait, she might have Daniel saying it all the time before long!
Post a Comment