Kenzie is now 7 months! A little over actually (she was on the 18th), as this post is a little behind. Kenzie being 7 months brought about many new changes in her life - most of them good!
1 - I went in her room one night as she is crying (surprise) and she was sitting up, yes sitting up. Not sure how she got there but I was pretty sure it wasn't some mysterious fairy. She did it two more times that night and can now do it with ease. That is nice because she can get her self up instead of crying for someone to set her up!
2 - She is almost crawling. Really, she scoots on her butt where she wants to go, but we have seen her make a few moves on all fours. She really likes to get on all fours, then straighten her legs and stick her butt in the air. I hope she gets over that position soon. While, I would like to see her crawl, right now I enjoying knowing that if I leave her alone for a minute she isn't going very far.
3 - TEETH! Yes, Kenzie's first 2 teeth have come in, at the same time. We noticed them on Monday and she likes to rub them with her tongue. Again, I am excited about teeth, but am dreading the day I get bit while nursing . . . :(
Now if she would just sleep, all would be GREAT! She has such a personality, in particular a stubborn one and just doesn't want to sleep - ever! Nap time, night time - it doesn't matter, she is persistent on not sleeping - boo for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment