Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Carseat & Stroller

A new carseat - FINALLY!

Kenzie finally got her new carseat, it just took forever! I had to be difficult and want a carseat that you could only get at Babies 'R Us (that pattern at least). I tried ordering it twice, and after ordering it the emailed to inform me that I wasn't going to get it - they charged my credit card though! Luckily it came off. We later found one in Chantilly and had to go get it - they wouldn't ship it to me from the store and said it would take 6 months to store tranfer to Winchester - how stupid! None the less, we finally got it and Kenzie loves it! She is asleep right after we get moving, which is nice she she screamed her head off in the other one! I definitely recommend the Britax carseat to EVERYONE!

When I got the carseat, I also spent an hour debating between two umbrella strollers - the Maclaren and the Joovy Kooper. My mother was about ready to kill me because I couldn't make up my mind. I went with the Kooper and love it! It was great on our vacation and very sturdy with a great sun shade!!

I'll post about our vacation later - hopefully tomorrow!

No comments: