Thursday, August 27, 2009

30 Weeks

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything looks great! They actually tried to tell me I lost weight - haha, that's funny! I think the scales were off the time before! It definitely won't be that way next time because I am ready to eat some FAIR FOOD! Kenzie went with me to this appointment and like listening to the heartbeat - she kept pulling her shirt up, pointing to her belly, and saying she wanted up on the table! It was too cute! Thankfully, Dr. Loewith let Kenzie listen to her heartbeat, so she thought she was hearing the same this as mommy! We are going to try to do the 3D ultrasound at my next appointment, but it may be to late. I wasn't going to do it, but then felt bad because we have some of Kenzie. The difference is that Kenzie's was free because Dr. Loewith wanted to play around with the new machine, but this one won't be and insurance doesn't cover it. Oh well! Hopefully there is enough fluid left in there that we can get some good shots!

No comments: