Monday, August 17, 2009

Kenzie's in a Big Girl Bed!

Kenzie has made the transition from crib to big girl bed! It makes me sad, and her father even more I think, but it was time. I didn't want to have two kids in a crib, and everything I've read said to make the transition 2-3 months before the new one is to arrive. That time is here! With about 10 weeks until D-Day (although I am hoping for 7-8 weeks), we sucessfully made the transistion. The first two nights she woke up a couple times and wanted me to lay down with her, but last night she slept ALL night! I was even able to put her to bed while awake and she went to sleep by herself like she did in her crib. I hope the good sleeping continues and she doesn't find the need to get up and down by herself and play! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: