Friday, July 23, 2010

Mags - 9 months

Miss Mags is 9 months old already! We went to her 9 month check up yesterday where she got a thumbs up and the no shots at this check up made things even better! She is petite like Kenzie (although slightly longer than Kenz at this age) and weighs 17lbs and is 28 inches long. She is crawing all over the place and pulling up. Unlike Kenzie, who I wanted to walk too early (and she did), I hope that Mags enjoys the crawling phase a little longer - she isn't as hard to keep up with that way! She is still such a great eater and kind of freaks out when you stop feeding her. I haven't found anything she doesn't like, except for babyfood. She ate babyfood for all of 4 weeks I think, which is fine with me. I don't think she has a stop mechanism and would eat all day if I let her. She sometimes eats as much as Kenz! She is such a happy-go-lucky baby and pleasant most of the time, we couldn't ask for a better girl. She has recently developed a love for babies. She gets super excited with baby dolls and cousins Natalie and Anna, and gets super upset when you take them away! I will post a current picture soon! We are headed to the beach tomorrow - I hope Maggies is as much as a fan as Kenzie is!

No comments: